Nope, this is not my dinner. This was breakfast! Who else loves having mince and veg for breakkie?
2 tsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
250g mince (beef, pork or chicken)
4 cups of beans, spinach or other greens
1/4 bunch basil or other fresh herbs.
1. Add olive oil to a fry pan. Heat over medium.
2. Add garlic, sauté until soft.
3. Add the mince, cook until browned, tossing occasionally.
4. Add the greens, reduce the heat to medium-low and cover until greens are wilted and soft.
5. Sprinkle herbs over the mince and mix in.
6. Ready to serve!
Other options: top with 1 – 2 poached eggs, or serve with salsa or avocado. For extra carb if needed, add a tbsp of cooked quinoa or wild rice.