This is going to be snappy…I know you’re busy and so am I 🙂
There’s 3 really big reasons you’re in pain all the time. Here they are:
Most people go to the doctor/hospital when they hurt themselves. The conversation goes like this:
“Ok, that looks like a _________________, here’s a drug or here’s a band aid or here’s an appointment for a surgeon”
You then go home and think, damn! “I don’t want to have surgery…but I HAVE TO, because the doctor said.”
Or, “I have to QUIT my goals to be healthy now, because I HAVE TO, the doctor told me.”
Or, “I HAVE TO take these drugs, because”…yeah you guessed it…”the doctor told me.”
I am going to get a lot of nasty responses, but it doesn’t matter. The medical industry is only concerned with 2 things – pumping your body full of drugs and cutting you open and pulling things out or sticking them in!
That’s just the way it goes!
Here’s another way and another option:
- Reduce the inflammation
- Reverse the degeneration and promote new growth
- Work around breaks/rips/tears until they’re healed…but if they’re bad…maybe you DO need surgery or repair or medical work. But most times a second opinion might tell you that you don’t actually NEED a new knee or a new hip or a new set of screws. However…sometimes you do…I’m just saying get all the option layed out.
Why does reducing inflammation help you with pain?
In a way of explaining it, your joints run out of room to move and they get all cranky. They can’t move through their usual ranges of motion and they impinge nerves or other bits and pieces. Also, inflammation can affect the organs too! When overused, toxin filtering organs in the body can become over worked and free radicals and garbage gets circulated throughout the body! This almost always causes joint degeneration, inflammation and a plethora of yuck feelings!
So…how can you reduce inflammation?
- Eat non-inflammatory foods
- Eliminate inflammatory foods
- Cease inflammatory practices (staying up late, running, some exercises, etc)
- Start regeneration practices (breathing, cryotherapy, soft tissue treatments, movement therapies, etc)
IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO INTEGRATE THIS INTO YOUR LIFE, AND TO GET SOME HELP OVERCOMING PAIN AND INFLAMMATION, CLICK THIS LINK TO SCHEDULE A FREE DISCOVERY CHAT TO SEE IF WE CAN HELP YOU OUT!
Author: Chris Bellette, Transformational Health & Lifestyle Coach